A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
KIWAYA is a unique action exploration game.
Start on ground level and go underground.
Your goal is to reach the target within the given time.
Every day you receive a new weapon and a new mission.
Destroy rocks & bugs, get as deep as possible and receive advice from a pinguin.
- Create your own underground path.
- Several different weapons.
- 3 game modes.
- Game controller support.
- There are no ads or in-app purchases.
- No data collected on gameplay/behaviour tracking.
- Includes Steam key.
Story Mode: 30-40 minutes.
Journey Mode: no time limits.
Orb Mode: challenging arcade mode (1-10 minutes)
- All dialogue is written in game.
- Text size is big
- Use keyboard & mouse or gamepad.
- Buttons can be remapped.
Note: the mac and linux version have not been tested. So I do not know if and how they run.
KIWAYA on Steam
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Construct, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, Destruction, Exploration, Singleplayer, Third Person, treasure, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- The visual feedback update & more82 days ago
- The trailer updateJan 06, 2020
- Giant wormSep 12, 2019
- Update: giant worm, fireplace, slime & moreSep 06, 2019
- Update! What’s new in v0.8.5?Jul 28, 2019
- Update! What’s new in v0.8.4?Jul 10, 2019
- New update! What’s new in v0.8.3?Jul 06, 2019
- New update! What’s new in v0.8.2?May 20, 2019