Controls: WASD + mouse; jetpack: rmb
(above: try the demo
below: buy the complete version)
KIWAYA is set in an endless world with unique features.
Every session is different - you will see many weird weapons.
Start on ground level and go deep underground.
Your goal is to reach the target within the given time.
Every day you receive a new weapon and a new mission.
Take the penguin's advice.
What makes this game unique
- A combination of action exploration and dialogues from a useless penguin.
- Going underground is supposed to a relaxed experience, so the focus is on digging, not enemies.
- Underground world is every session different and neverending.
- Create your own underground path.
- Several different weapons.
- 3 game modes.
- Game controller support.
- There are no ads or in-app purchases.
- No data collected on gameplay/behaviour tracking.
- Includes Steam key.
Story Mode: 30-40 minutes.
Journey Mode: no time limits.
Orb Mode: challenging arcade mode (1-10 minutes)
- All dialogue is written in game.
- Text size is big
- Use keyboard & mouse or gamepad.
- Buttons can be remapped.
Consider becoming a Patron to become a credited indie game supporter. (+ obtain special perks)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Paint.net, Construct|
|Tags||2D, Destruction, Exploration, Short, Singleplayer, Third Person, treasure, unique, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Demo availableJul 30, 2020
- The visual feedback update & moreMar 04, 2020
- The trailer updateJan 06, 2020
- Giant wormSep 12, 2019
- Update: giant worm, fireplace, slime & moreSep 06, 2019
- Update! What’s new in v0.8.5?Jul 28, 2019
- Update! What’s new in v0.8.4?Jul 10, 2019
- New update! What’s new in v0.8.3?Jul 06, 2019