Online Retro Tennis
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
(free version available below)
Cutting edge simulation of sports... in the 1970s, while flying in the sky.
This is computer tennis from the 1970s - with online multiplayer.
Use the mouse to control your paddle and score 3 points to win.
Play online against someone you know. Or offline, versus the computer.
A match is about 1 minute.
What makes this game unique
- A moving and interactive background
- Drum sound effects
- Controls: mouse & keyboard.
- Play Online against a stranger or friend
- Play Offline versus the computer
- Interactive backgrounds
- Several balls to unlock and choose from
- Extra game mode: the ultra classic retro pong experience
- Original music
- Vision: the game can be played without reading. (contains guiding visual cues)
- Vision: no in game flashing/flickering images.
- Hearing: no important audio only-cues.
- Cognitive: simple short language.
- Language: English
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.